10 Fun Things to Do to Enjoy Winter in Vail Colorado
Are you planning a winter getaway? While others love to stay indoors and get warm, many people still want to enjoy the fun and excitement of winter activities, doing some great adventure and unforgettable memories. If you have experienced all the fun things to do during summer time and have been to Florida several times, then it is the perfect time to try a different adventure, and book a flight to Vail, Colorado this year. For winter thrill seekers, Vail is one of the top most destinations among locals and tourists alike. In this article, we will share with you the best things to in Vail, Colorado for a fun and exciting Winter Wonderland experience.
1. Don’t skip the slopes. Every year, there are thousands of skiers making pilgrimages to the snow-covered peaks of Vail, Colorado with its 5,200 acres of developed ski slopes. Professionals can help you and you may also join a beginner’s class and training through Vail Ski and Snowboard School to enhance your skills. You are given a lot of options when you want to rent ski equipment, so check Bridge Street Ski Haus for a complete guide.
2. Relax in their famous hot springs. Hot springs are available as natural pools to keep hot and relaxed.
3. Come to CaniVail! CarniVail offers all the fun and enjoyment of Bourbon Street stylish parade with the snowy twist in a family-friendly way, with moving dates, thus confirmation of date must be done prior to your trip.
4. Come and witness the most awaited Burton US Open Snowboarding competitions and championships. A lot of professional snowboarders from all over the country come just to compete for the most celebrated and anticipated event in Vail, Colorado. For 2018, the competition will be held from March 5th through March 10th and there will be thousands of visitors, with free concerts every night.
5. Snowshoeing fun adventures. One of the most popular things to do in Vail is snowshoeing, when trails covered with snow become magical.
6. Try ice skating! Whether you want to glide along the ice and shuffle like a penguin, or you’re a graceful figure ice skater, ice skating is a great fun activity for all ages.
7. Experience the adrenaline-rushing and heart-pounding snowmobiling. No matter what your skill level is, you can find the best one for you with their hundred miles of snowmobile trails available.
8. Enjoy the dog sledding tour. Dog sledding is one of the most memorable and fun things to do in Vail because you get to discover the snow-covered trails, surrounded by the sound of the sled against the snow and the dogs’ feet.
9. Hot air balloon riding. It is truly refreshing and fun!
10. Come and experience Vail’s high scale dining! Don’t miss the hearty and delicious food that the Rocky Mountains have to offer.